Timber Creative Entrance Doors
Bereco Creative Range Entrance Doors are an exclusive collection of 10 ultra-modern door designs crafted using sharp lines and flush panels.
The Creative Range is perfect for contemporary or traditional properties where a modern minimalist look is desired. Creative Entrance Doors are certified to the latest PAS 24:2012 standards meeting Secured By Design requirements.
Choosing The Right Timber Creative Entrance Door
Single and double leaf doors with fanlight and sidelight combination frames are popular in this range with a choice of 10 standard designs and additional bespoke designs possible.
Creative Range Doors are certified to the latest PAS 24:2012 standards meeting Secured By Design requirements. Thermally insulated panels with fibreglass reinforcements and aluminium stabilisation layers ensure the highest levels of security and performance. To complement these contemporary doors we recommend our selection of the latest Italian designer door furniture.
- Open in or open out
- Right hand or left hand hinged.
- Single leaf or double leaf designs
- Triple or acoustic glazing
- Secured by Design enhanced security specification
- Keyed alike cylinders to match with other doors in the property
- Thumb turn cylinders for escape access
- Cat flaps through panels
- Split spindle on level/lever handle locking type
- Ud Range0.99-1.4 W/m²K
- Acoustic Range31-42dB
- Glazing TypeDouble Glazing | Triple Glazing | Acoustic Glazing
- Bespoke opening sizes and door designs allowing for like for like replacement and the flexibility to design a new home without restriction.
- Shaped heads including curved, arched and gothic designs.
- Available in 100% FSC accredited engineered defect free timber.
- Available in a choice of 3 veneer finishes; Redwood Scandinavian Pine, European Larch & Dark Red Meranti.
- Fully compliant with current UK building regulations.
- Internally glazed as standard for improved security.
- Handle operated high security espagnolette locking system.
- Rigorously tested to the latest PAS24:2016 Enhanced Security Performance requirements.
- Secured By Design and 3rd party certified through Bluesky Certification to PAS24:2016.
- Fully weather sealed offering excellent thermal and weather performance.
- 22mm projection weatherboard design.
- All Bereco doors are supplied pre-hung in their frames, ready for installation.
- Thermally insulated panels feature fibre glass reinforcements and aluminium stabilisation layers to ensure the highest levels of energy efficiency and security.
- SFS Just 3D hinges with multi dimensional adjustability in a choice of Stainless Steel or Brass.
- Choice of 3 threshold designs on both opening inward and opening outward designs.
- Hardwood thresholds painted or stained to match or contrast colour choice.
- 90 degree concealed restrictors on opening out designs.
- 68mm thick door leafs increase leaf stability.
- · The ERA Fortess 3 Star security door cylinder featuring anti-snap, anti-pick, anti-plug and anti-drill resistance are supplied as standard with all Bereco doors.
Timber & Finish
Timber & Finish
Engineered Multi-Layered Softwood or Hardwood.
Only certified timber from well managed sources, with full FSC® 100% accreditation is used.
Engineered timber is used throughout our ranges and products adding significant strength to product sections.
Looking to add some colour?
Painted, Stained, Framed or Dual colour finished our coatings allow you to create the perfect match to the exterior facade and interior decor of the property.
Choose from any RAL, BS or NCS opaque paint colour with colours ranging from soft neutral tones to bright bolds.
Sleep Safe and Sound
Upgrade to the Ambient Range certified to reduce sound by up to 42dBFind Out More