Approved Installer Scheme
Join the Bereco Retail Approved Installer Scheme today to become part of our nationwide network of installation partners and enjoy benefits including sales and marketing support and Framepoint Technology® – designed to help you increase sales and improve margin.
- Exclusive offers and promotions throughout the year
- Option to join Framepoint Technology® to price and design Bereco windows and doors
- 30-day payment terms*
- Guaranteed 6-8 weeks lead time on delivery
- Dedicated Sales & Customer Care Manager
- CAD drawing service for planning approvals
- Discounted samples
- Unlimited copy Bereco brochure package
- Bereco Approved Installer van & window decals
- Campaign marketing support including social media plans and point of sale
- Website content and images package
- Full access to the Bereco Resource Centre
- No annual fee
- Discounted membership to the Bluesky Survey & Installation of External Windows and Doors Certification Scheme
*Subject to credit application with HSBC Invoice Finance and a suitable credit limit being approved.
Selling bespoke timber windows and doors has never been easier with Framepoint Technology®
Introducing Framepoint Technology®
Framepoint Technology® gives you the ability to price and order Bereco timber windows and doors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From the computer in your office, to an iPad in a clients’ home, you can draw, design, style and price our windows and doors.
The virtual window and door designer means you no longer have to carry multiple sample windows and doors around to show your clients. As you create designs within the app, our windows and doors come alive on screen, to scale, in colour and to your clients exact specification.
Personalise products in real time by switching glass type, colour, mouldings and other features with every last detail being configured to meet customer design preferences.
As simple as sketching on a pad you can engage customer’s with a shared design experience and with the revolutionary home visualiser you can show your client what their new Bereco wooden windows and doors will look like after installation.
You can ensure your designs are 100% accurate, priced correctly and include all the latest features enabling customers to confirm their design preferences all in the same appointment eliminating return visits and revisions.
As a Bereco Approved Installer you get your own personalised account where you can manage your clients quotes and orders, see real time conversion rates for your sales team and with administrator mode you have complete control over your selling prices, margins, payment terms and guarantees.
Create industry leading presentation documents with full specifications, photo realistic visuals and technical break downs for each selected product.